Call for exhibits
AAMAS is a premier artificial intelligence conference in the world, which brings together researchers and practitioners in the areas of autonomous agents and multi-agent systems including embodied agents and robotics. AAMAS consistently attracts about 500-700 participants every year. AAMAS-17 has the twin aim of offering a high-quality academic conference and connecting researchers to industry through events such as exhibitions, demonstrations and the Industrial Applications track. Thus, AAMAS provides a targeted opportunity to reach prominent and influential AI researchers.
In parallel with the conference, there will be exhibitions on all days of conference where products such as books, devices, services and software can be presented. We call upon potential exhibitors to connect with AAMAS.
AAMAS-17 will provide exhibitors with:
- Exhibit space, in a special and easily accessible area of the conference venue;
- Materials such as a table, chairs and poster board;
- Other resources (on demand) such as an internet connection and electric power.
The fee for exhibiting at AAMAS this year will be USD 1,300 (approx. Brazilian Real 4,200) which includes the above arrangements and the registration fee for one person excluding banquet. Potential exhibitors are encouraged to contact the exhibit chair for more details and any questions.
Companies and publishers wishing to exhibit products or services of interest to the AAMAS-17 attendees are asked to submit a letter or e-mail of intent to exhibit with the following information:
- A short description of the company
- A description of the products or services to be exhibited
- The minimum amount of exhibit space needed (e.g., the number of tables and size needed)
- Any special requirements (e.g., internet connection, electric power plugs)
All requests should be submitted by electronic mail to the Exhibits Chair (see below) no later than March 15, 2017.
Exhibits Registration Deadline:
March 15, 2017
May 10-12, 2017
Letters of intent and inquiries can be sent by letter or email to the exhibits chair:
AAMAS 2017 Exhibits Chair
Professor, University of Georgia, USA
415 Boyd GSRC, University of Georgia, Athens, GA 30602 USA